nuffnang header

Monday 28 January 2013

Maru the Cat


If you are a cat lover, you must know who Maru is. Am I right? Well, it’s ok if you don’t. =p I’m gonna introduce him to you..
Tadaaaaa..!!





Well, don’t get me wrong, I’m not his mummy or his owner or his owner’s friend. But I knew Maru thru youtube of course. What I can say bout him is that Maru is really entertaining. He is damnnnnn ADORABLEEE… He is a cutie pie. He is a fat-round-chubby fella. He is like a spoil child. The owner is sooo lucky to have Maru. And I believe Maru is soooo lucky to have that kind of owner. She (I guess) has taking care of Maru so well. Maru always looks happy and being loved a lot.

The thing that I like about Maru is that he is damn funny. He loves boxes, he likes to enter into any kind of boxes even into a really small boxes. Watching all Maru’s videos can relieve your stress for the day especially if you love cats. Maru brings happiness to a lot of people. By watching his videos alone, we can feel happy bout it. Trust me!

Thus, if you’re doing nothing right now and feeling boring, just log on youtube and watch Maru now!! Hehehe =D

This is Maru's youtube channel (Maru also owns a twitter, a blog, books, etc)




No comments:

Post a Comment