nuffnang header

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Food Review: Seoul Garden (One Utama)


This is gonna be a short entry but no worries I will provide you with nice photos. Again, this entry is about food. If you’re a bbq person and a steamboat person and love to eat a lot, then this is the right place for you!
Seoul Garden has several outlets and so far I’ve been in 1utama outlet for 2 or 3 times. Usually I don’t really eat the steamboat, my favourite is coffee marinated beef. Yummyyyy..slurrpp.. XD

 But there’s lotsa other selections there. They have marinated meat such as beef, chicken, fish, squid, and mutton with lotsa flavours such as blackpaper, chilli, curry, coffee, bulgogi and so on. All kind of fresh seafood also available. They have all kind of Korean side dishes as well such as kimchi (is a must thing), all kind of pickels, etc. I couldn’t remember what else but basically they have everything. Fresh veggies, yong tau fu stuff (for steamboat ), salad, abc, ice cream etc etc etc.

I’m sorry I couldn’t provide much photos for this because I only snap pictures of food that I like..heheheh..so here they are~

This is raw marinated meat - coffee beef and bulgogi chicken ^_^

My table may look like spacey but actually I keep refilled those yummy stuff for several times..hehehe =p

For the steamboat, you can choose the soup flavour, this one is tomyam, I've tried kimchi soup once and it didn't taste good, this tomyam flavour is much better ;)

OMG! It's grilling time!! Slurpppps~

Side dishes (kimchi and pickled mushrooms) and green sauce

Korean sauce and pickled cucumber and sawi (I LOVE the side dishes, all the pickles and also the sawi, it tastes better than salad when u wrap the meat..yum yum yum yummmyyyyy!

This is how we eat!! (Meat+kimchi+sauce+sawi) Btw this sawi doesn't taste like normal sawi in our kitchen, it's different, it taste really really really nice to me =D

Eyh I thought this entry gonna be short, but it's still long..kekeke..okay, for the price, you can check at seoul garden website because the price may differs a bit according to outlets.


Lastly, I would rate Seoul Garden with 4.5/5. =D


p/s: jangan lupa sertai My First GiveAway Contest 2015 kalau nak menang set kurung untuk raya haji ni ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment