nuffnang header

Thursday 28 February 2013

Cyberjaya Flyover Collapsed - HUH??!

Yesterday while surfing the net, I realized that something about bridge near Cyberjaya is trending. What happened? So after reading some articles, I found that a flyover near Selangor Science Park 2 collapsed yesterday (it's in a highway btw). Luckily no one was hurt. Alhamdulillah. =)

It's kinda shocking news to my brother because he lives in Cyberjaya and yes, we used that highway a lot but to be exact, we didn't use that flyover lah because it's being closed for repair works since last year. I've been going back and forth from Kedah/Shah Alam to Cyberjaya since 9 years ago as I was schooling in Cyberjaya but this is my first time hearing something bad happened in Cyber. *Hurm*

These are the photos of the collapsed flyover~
Flyover collapsed

Flyover collapsed

Flyover collapsed
Credits to NSTP/Irham Noor. You can read NSTP full article HERE

Both PKNS and PLUS have contrary statements regarding which 

party is responsible for this incident. Me don't know either. But I 

hope this problem can be settled quickly so that no more harmful 

event will happen later. Kan??


And.. my brother and I will be going back to Cyberjaya tonight. 

Hurmmm.. Hopefully we will have a safe journey as usual. Pray for

us. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment