Seems like I haven't done any product review for such a time already. Today, I'm back with another product review which is Watson's Nose Pore Strips. Let me tell you beforehand, this product works well with me and I just love it! Hehe :D
But I couldn't give any opinion whether Watson's or the really-familiar Biore Nose Strips is better. My first time ever purchasing a nose strips was Biore's but it was like yearssss ago. 5, 6 years ago maybe. I couldn't even remember the results of using it. And Watson's was my second purchased of nose pore strips which I bought last month.
I was kinda doubtful at first whether to purchase this or not. But it's cheaper than other nose strips' brands and the pink packaging attracted me :p . The product is from Korea sumore *believing that Korea based product is good* Heh. With those reasons, I decided to buy. *gamble aje dgn hrpn ia brkesan*. :D
It's in a pink packaging with 10 strips in a box.
It cost around RM10.88.
A product made in Korea. ;)
With witch hazel and aloe vera extract.
Kinda similar packaging inside and contains 10 separate strips.
The functions of the product, the instructions for use, ingredients and other important information at the back of the product.
How to use this product effectively?
1. Clean your face first.
2. Steam your face using hot water *be careful, please don't hurt yourself, I won't be responsible for that*
3. Clean your face, wet your cheek and nose area using warm water *can use the same water that you use for steaming your face just now.
4. Dry your hands! Don't touch the strip with wet hands, it will affect the outcome of the product.
5. Apply the nose strip.
6. Press down firmly on your nose.
7. Leave on for 10-15 minutes till it dries up.
8. Peel of the strip. *you can see the blackheads and whiteheads on the strip. urghh*
9. Rinse your face using normal/cold water.
10. Done! Repeat this once a week but twice a week would be better. ;)
Overall, I like this product. It doesn't cost a lot and easy to get. Since it is called Watsons Nose Pore Strips, you can get this in Watsons outlets of course! Huhu. The packaging is beautiful *hehe* and the product is effective. It's worth to give it a try.
Will I repurchase this? Yes, absolutely. *I bought this for 1 month and a half already but still got 7 unused strips due to laziness. haha. :p
I would rate this product with 4.5/5
p/s: jangan lupa sertai My First GiveAway Contest 2015 kalau nak menang set kurung untuk raya haji ni ;)